Friday, May 6, 2011

Anti Style

Rene Magritte


This is not a personal style blog, so, even you do find pictures of me here and there ( yes, I overdid myself yesterday), I cannot take pictures of myself every day.
Today I am going to write about Twitter.
Did you ever think "I could have invented Twitter?" Because it is such a basic concept... well, I did and it was funny to see this picture on Tim Ferriss' blog ( no, he is not a fashionista) about the beginning of Twitter.
What I learnt from it. That an idea can take you so far, but you need to have the means, will and determination to translate that idea into the real life. Otherwise, it will only be an idea, together with hundreds of other ideas that never get made.


Photo: Jack Dorsey and d0tc0m

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do."~ Leonardo Da Vinci



                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment