Friday, May 20, 2011

Capstone Couture

Why, as soon as I buy something, I see somebody else wearing the same thing? I mean, the places to shop in Malibu are Planet Blue, Madison and Intermix, I don't even bother mentioning Maxfield, as we are not in the best terms anymore. But, a unique top or dress is not so unique anymore if you see it on three other people.
Well, one of a kind apparel is not just for Penelope Cruz and Charlize Theron anymore. Because that's what Diana Orr from Capstone Couture does, unique couture garments created with a story in mind. Beautiful dresses that will make you look like the princess you are meant to be.


I am so buying this for the next Viennese Ball I am attending.






Here is a little love from Elle Magazine, that loves Roseark and Capstone Couture.

You can find beautiful Capstone Couture pieces at Roseark in Santa Monica and West Hollywood and on the Capstone Couture website.

Great find.

I can't wait to do a photoshoot with the golden tank top that Diana gave me... oh wait, she gave it to Lindsay Lohan too. Fine, I can share. ( just this one time)

No comments:

Post a Comment