Monday, May 23, 2011

Do you want a lift?






Pictures from Egoiste Magazine(aka, the most beautiful magazine in the world)

We all want to be young forever, I get that.

I am drinking green tea right now, but I would rather have a frapuccino. I mostly drink the green tea because it is good for my skin, and maybe(I hope) it will prevent future wrinkles. 
I prefer to drink the tea and water  and still have lines one day, than to become a botoxed facelifted robot, as (too)many women in LA are. 

I love the way Egoiste magazine did a facelift on Mother Teresa and the Queen Elizabeth II.

A picture says a thousand words.

Do you still want a lift?

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand needles and any cosmetic surgical procedures.
    I'd just do natural exercises.

    Btw, I stumbled upon your blog... nice blog you have.
    Visit my site, let me know, and if you like it, we can follow each other.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete