Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Domestic Internet Princesses

Photo : heidiklum.aol.com

New York Times' style blog, The Cut, mentioned this new site, Heidi Klum's channel on Aol. The description:"part GOOP, part Oprah".

What doesn't Heidi Klum do?

Aside of having a perfect family and I don't know how many kids( a lot), she is a producer and host of Project Runway and Next Top Model in Germany, has a jewelry line and a clothing line, was a Victoria Secret angel and... enough is enough, let some other women do something too and take a vacation, Heidi.

Why I mention this is because of the tag The Cut used for this article: Domestic Internet Princesses.

Can I be a Domestic Internet Princess too?

I will take a picture of my outfit every day too, like Heidi.

Anyway, check out her site and learn things about hair, makeup, relationships, fitness and nutrition.

What else did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment