Friday, May 13, 2011

Magic Sickness Cure.

This is me being healthy and eating melon.

It's a commercial shot, so I didn't actually eat the melon. I just needed a shot for health illustration purposes. But, that's not the point.
The point is that I am home sick and I need to cure myself.

As of right now, I have a sore throat plus high fever plus all kind of weird sickness symptoms.

But, I am going to introduce you to a magic medicine that will make me feel better ( normal) by tonight. 

Meet my friend Garlic.

I know most of you hate it, I know it doesn't smell like YSL's Parisienne, but still, give it a chance.

"Garlic's resume would read something like this: cholesterol lowerer, blood pressure reducer, blood sugar balancer, cancer combatant, fungus fighter, bronchitis soother, cold curer, wart remover, and immune system toner. "

Read more here

More scientific research here

That's what I will be eating all day long.

And, if Blogger doesn't go down again, write more here.

I guess I won't be going to the Bill Maher show tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment