Monday, January 24, 2011

Temptation

 Millions of calories. Paradise.Happiness.
No, no, no, please don't make me eat this.
They are evil sweets and I don't want them around me.

 Eclair
 I taste so good, I was made after a french recipe. I melt in your mouth.
 Me
 No, thank you.
 Eclair
 Eating me will change your life.
 Me
 How many calories do you have?
 Eclair
 274.
 Me
 Are you aware, Eclair, that I will have to walk one hour on the treadmill just to have the pleasure of eating you?
 Eclair
 I am worth it. Or, as they say, "L'Eclair. Because you're worth it."
 Me
 I don't know about that.
 Eclair
 As they say in France, La Joie de Vivre. Obviously you don't have this in the US. Fine, I will go offer myself somewhere else.
 He starts walking away.
 Me
 Wait, wait, wait! Don't go. I'll eat you!











               Fact of the Day~ Europe was    introduced to chocolate when Christopher Columbus brought back cocoa beans from the Caribbean islands from his 1502 voyage.


               Quote of the Day~ I can resist anything but temptation~ Oscar Wilde



No comments:

Post a Comment