Sunday, April 3, 2011

Forks over Knives




Again something not fashion related.
This is the trailer of a new documentary coming out, that shows the benefits of a vegan diet.
I am not a vegan or vegetarian myself, but yes, I am considering eating more vegetables after seeing this, and thinking twice about ordering that burger. It comes out in May 2011, so this post is more of a reminder to myself to see this movie.

It was inspired by the book The China Study,a book that details the connection between nutrition and heart disease, diabetes and cancer.

Here is the link to the China Study website.
Here is a link to Amazon, if you want to get the book, I ordered it already so I am happy to lend it to my followers. I am not normally into nutrition books, but this one got my interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment