Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chanel

When I will be a movie star ( any day now) I want to be Diane Kruger in Chanel. I randomly decided this today, after seeing an amazing Chanel dress at Maxfield.
I could easily fit in this bag.
We don't discuss boyfriends, we discuss dresses here.
Vintage Chanel.
I remember some Hollywood fashion critics didn't like this dress.
Also, their names were Joan and Melissa Rivers.


To end with a quote from Coco Chanel, as I've seen way too many women wearing sweats today.

“I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”


Maybe all those women in sweats met their destiny already.

No comments:

Post a Comment