Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dylan George Jeans against Cupcakes

To fit into a pair of 24 jeans is a dream come true. It means a lot of things: that the daily power walks when you would rather be sleeping are actually working, that drinking more than two liters of water a day actually gives results. 

Also, that restricting yourself to one Crumbs Red Velvet Cupcake a week is actually a good idea



Ok, this pair is a sample so it might be something wrong with the sizing, but it’s ok. It might be my first and last pair of 24s, ever, but thanks Dylan George ( amazing Los Angeles jeans) for messing up your samples and making my day a little bit better.

2 comments:

  1. I feel that this blog discriminates against the morbidly obese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm new to this blog. I was directed to this entry because I typed "cupcake diets" into Google.

    ReplyDelete