Monday, February 14, 2011

NYFW... not

I wanted to present some pictures from the New York Fashion Week. But I don't like anything. As in anything. I don't want to buy any of those clothes. I don't even want them gifted to me. I didn't see every single thing, but what I've seen is so boring that I totally gave up.


Instead, here are some images ( from style.com) from Spring Chanel Couture. 


I know it's not so new anymore, people are not twit-ing or facebook-ing this collection today, but still... it's better than anything at NYFW.


I would wear this.
And this.
And this. What I said about the clothing from NYFW doesn't apply to these beauties. I accept donations of any of the above items.

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."~ Oscar Wilde



No comments:

Post a Comment