Friday, February 4, 2011

Disney. Again?

I know, Disney is so present on this blog. Disney this, Disney that. I guess it helps to be talented enough to draw Mickey Mouse... than everything else is named after you. Even Disneyland.

I wish I would have drawn you. Hollywoodstylemoiland.

 I ended up at Disney Studios in Burbank.
Walt and Mickey. Hello.
See the Dwarfs pillars?
A better look at them. 
Hello again. Minnie Mouse and Walt. 


Quote of the Day nr.1
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
Quote of the Day nr.2
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing has started with a dream and a mouse."

From a dream and a mouse all the way to The Walt Disney Company being the largest media and entertainment conglomerate in the world in terms of revenue, not bad at all. Everybody, just keep dreaming.






No comments:

Post a Comment