Friday, March 11, 2011

In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time.

I was looking through my old pictures and found this one, signed by Francis Ford Coppola.
It says Multumesc.~Thank you.
It's one of my favorite pictures and I am really happy I found it. It reminds me of a different period in my life... Also, it reminds me how quickly time passes... That's why I posted this title, it's a Leonardo quote... ( Da Vinci, I am not quoting Leonardo Di Caprio on this blog)... Because time is limited, even when we feel we have plenty of it. We don't. 
So, why kill something that we are going to run out of someday, something that money cannot buy?
"You cannot kill time without injuring eternity" Henry David Thoreau
It's funny the thoughts a simple picture brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment