Monday, December 26, 2011

Dear Cupcakes


Fact:
A Crumbs cupcake has around 500 calories. You eat it in about 5 minutes.

Fact:
In order to burn 500 calories, you need to work out for at least one hour.

Cupcakes, I love you, but I am tired trying to find excuses for your existence.

Yed, Red Velvet Crumbs Cupcake, I am talking to you.

Calories497Sodium412 mg
Total Fat27 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated16 gTotal Carbs62 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber1 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars45 g
Trans0 gProtein6 g
Cholesterol104 mg 


Maybe I should just switch to a Carrot Cupcake. I mean, what's healthier out there than carrots.

"The online nutrition database MyFitnessPal notes that one carrot cupcake contains 410
calories. If you base your diet on the suggested intake of 2,000 calories per day, then one
 cupcake comprises more than 20 percent of your daily calories. According to the Mayo
Clinic, it would take nearly two hours of weightlifting to burn these calories."-- from 

Two hours of weightlifting?

Right, count me in.



No comments:

Post a Comment